May 23rd, 2013 by Trish Mantlo
Have you heard about our exciting Summer Sweeps? For the next three weeks you can enter our Sweepstakes on Facebook for the chance to win an Herve Chapelier tote, a PurseN purse organizer, a Chan Luu five wrap bracelet and a pair of House of Harlow by Nicole Richie sunnies! Simply like us on Facebook and fill out the form once a day to increase your chances of winning!
Curious on how we would style the House of Harlow Sunnies? Check out our outfit inspiration board below!
April 17th, 2013 by Trish Mantlo
With Coachella going on we are so inspired by all of the great festival looks! We’re even more excited to see all our favorite celebrities wearing one of our top designers – Chan Luu! From necklaces to wrap bracelets to sparkly crop tops, Chan Luu was all over Coachella and we simply just can’t get enough.
Even though we can’t be there, in spirit we went all out with our wrap bracelets today channeling that great California style and day dreamed of the sunny, warmer weather to come. Don’t forget, you can head over to the site and shop Chan Luu! Sign up for the newsletter and receive 10% of your next purchase!
April 5th, 2013 by Trish Mantlo
As the weather gets warmer on the east coast, all we want to do is spend time at the beach and just enjoy the sun. This weekend, we’re escaping overnight to the recently spring fever hit New England coast line – our favorite summertime get away for a little R&R. We would be lying if we said that we weren’t inspired by the coastal towns and beach scenes – and our overnight bag reflects that. This Friday, our favorites are “nautical” themed and perfect for a mini vacation or staycation as we start day dreaming about warmer weather and the summer season ahead!
Follow us on Facebook or tweet us on Twitter and tell us your favorite thing about the warm weather!
1. Need some manicure inspiration? Check out this one from the Beauty Department
2. Our go to overnight bag is this beautifully shaded blue Boxford from Longchamp
3. These delicious caramels are the perfect snack for any roadtrip or snuggling on the couch
4. The nights in New England can still be a little chilly so we recommend the Barbour Liddesdale for men and the Barbour Polarquilt for women to help keep warm!
5. Looking for the perfect playlist? Check out Ray LaMontagne & the Pariah Dogs for all your road trip needs!
6. Keep your eyes safe on the beach with these adorable House of Harlow sunnies!
7. Stuck at home but craving the seaside? Throw a nautical themed party for your family and friends!
8. Buy this Jonathan Adler sculpture for your party! (It’s so cute!)
9. Or buy yourself a little treat courtesy of Charriol (you deserve something shiny!)
10. Download this app. It will change your life (or at least your email)
What are your plans for this weekend?
April 2nd, 2013 by Trish Mantlo
A new month, a new bag! Say hello to April with Orla Kiely’s limited edition crossbody bags! A hit style on the runway, crossbody bags are great for being hands free during the day and compact enough for an evening out. Because of that, it’s no surprise we’ve fall head over heels for these four fabulous Orla Kiely styles. From bright eye catching shades to neutral patterns, these versatile bags are great for any occasion and add a play look to any outfit. This month when you purchase any of the crossbodys shown below you’ll receive 20% off your purchase when you use the code BOMapril.
Still confused on how to style it? We love this look paired with tailored, lady like separates. A slim pant and a floral button down shirt are streamlined and add a bright burst of color. Add on other neutral accessories like a tan flat or small heel for the day or a chunky wedge for night and a sparkly bracelet to up the girly factor! This bag is a statement piece – make sure you let her shine!
How would you style your Orla Kiely Crossbody?
March 29th, 2013 by elizabeth
It’s finally starting to feel more like spring here at HQ and with the Easter holidays coming up we thought a little vacation was in order – so we’ve escaped south for the weekend! We felt the need for warm sunny days, delicious home cooked food, and slow southern mornings – the perfect respite from the chilliness of winter that has seemingly settled down in New York lately (talk about all that snow!). But have no fear, even in on the road we’re still looking for great brands and brilliant ideas to continue to bring you the best possible shopping experience we can!
Tweet us or Facebook us your favorite packing and vacation essentials!
1. Ladylike and feminine, this Hobo International Clutch is perfect for summer travel and we love the hidden smart phone pocket!
2. Erin has had this P!nk song on replay all week and it’s not hard to see why
3. Look no further for your next beach bag – the Longchamp Cruise collection has arrived and we’re smitten with this sailboat inspired line
4. Have you signed up for theSkimm yet? Get the lowdown on the latest news stories in this daily compiled email
5. Okay we admit it – we love the stingray effect so much we had to throw in another piece courtesy of House of Harlow
6. Trish & Erin are obsessed with peanut butter – so these homemade Reeses peanut butter eggs are a must for the holiday weekend!
7. How cute is this Jonathan Adler phone dock? Woof!
8. Woodford Reserve has released their new bottle design for the 2013 Kentucky Derby and we love it!
9. We like to be hands free on vacation so we absolutely adore this Orla Kiely messenger bag in its bright shades for spring!
10. Have you seen Trotter? You should really see Trotter.
March 28th, 2013 by elizabeth
- See How Our Staff Styles Barbour’s Iconic Liddesdale Vest -
Just because it’s technically spring here in New York doesn’t mean the weather has decided to agree with the seasons! While the temperatures may be on the up and up, sometimes the mornings are still down right chilly! Our newest motto here at HQ has been to layer as much as possible so that as the weather warms up we can strip down. What do we find ourselves layering with the most? The new Barbour Women’s Liddesdale Summer Gilet in navy ($129)! A lightly quilted vest with a fun and feminine flower lining (courtesy of Liberty of London!), the gilet can be worn zippered or buttoned depending on your desired look. Still unsure of how to style this iconic vest? See how our online coordinator, Erin, sports hers!
Still confused on how to style it? Check out our inspiration board below for how we would rock this versatile vest!
We paired it with some of our classic go to pieces – the CC Skye Mercy Spike Bracelet in Gold ($140), the Chan Luu Gold and Silver Combo Wrap Bracelet ($240), and the Longchamp Large Tote in Sunshine ($145). The yellow from the Longchamp bag contrasts great with the rich navy and floral print of the Liddesdale vest. The boots tailor the outfit and make it more sophisticated, as do the gold accents!
How would you style it? Leave your suggestions down below!
March 25th, 2013 by elizabeth
Love Taylor Swift’s style in her new music video for “22″? We do also! We love it even more because she’s wearing the House of Harlow Pebble Pendant Necklace ($95) – one of our favorite pieces from the Spring / Summer 2013 collection.
Featuring a three layer drop, this textured metal necklace is surrounded by sparkly crystals. An adjustable lobster claw chain allows you lower or raise the height of the pendant to your desired necklace. We love Taylor’s layered look for a bohemian glam night out with friends. We would even wear it alone with jeans and a loosely fitted top for a casual day out running errands.
March 15th, 2013 by elizabeth
Here at Magnums.net, we are constantly searching the web for cool new products and style advice and we want to share it with you! Every Friday, we’ll be posting our favorite things and providing you with the links so you can get in on the fun too!
- Channel your inner warrior with this statement necklace from House of Harlow
- Whether you’re looking to advance your career or just get a little advice, Levo League is worth checking out
- Soak in the warm Mediterranean sun with Longchamp’s Finca Luisa collection
- We love Kelly in the City – especially when she’s wearing Longchamp!
- Have you gotten your special 10% off yet? Hop on over to our Facebook page now!
- We’re technology geeks and this new innovative technology on the Samsung S4 sounds stellar
- Ready for spring but still feeling chilly? We are in serious like with this Barbour Liddesdale Vest
- Adult Shamrock Shakes? We’re in!
- This Glitter Guide article is perfect for finding the best shade of pink for your lips
- Sneak peek alert! This Chan Luu scarf just arrived today and we can’t wait to wear it all season long!
March 14th, 2013 by elizabeth
You suggested and we listened! We know the $39.95 fee for shipping can sometimes be a hassle, so for a limited time only you can receive free shipping to Australia on all orders you place that are valued over $399! Curious on what to buy? Check out our red, white and blue themed suggestions below. Don’t forget – to get this great offer you must use the code “LoveAU” at checkout!