Like many people, I love milk desserts. If you want it to be a light dessert and satisfy your sweet tooth, milk halva just for you! You can prepare it in a very short time milk halva recipe A recipe you can make with ingredients at home. Easy when you want to make a quick dessert making milk halva Thanks to it, you can have your dessert ready in minutes. Let’s take a look at the ingredients and preparation steps for the milk halva recipe!
How to Make Milk Halva?
Because it is a flavor specific to Bursa. Bursa halva You can prepare milk halva, also known as milk halva, in a short time. The ingredients required for the milk halva recipe are:
* 3 tablespoons of butter
* 4 tablespoons of flour
* 4 glasses of warm milk (800 ml)
* A little less than 1 tea glass of sugar
* 1 egg yolk
* 1 packet of vanilla
Milk halva ingredients As you can see, it is extremely small. I used gluten-free flour mixture as flour. However, since it is a pudding, you can use any type of gluten-free flour you wish, as there is no problem with giving it any shape.
Baked Milk Halva Recipe Making Steps
–Baked milk halva First, melt the butter in a saucepan.
-Add flour into the melted butter and fry for a few minutes.
– Warm milk is added to the roasted flour and mixed.
– Then sugar is added and mixed until it reaches the consistency of pudding and covered.
– Mix 1 egg yolk and a pack of vanilla in a small bowl.
– Mixed egg yolk and vanilla are slowly added to the pudding. (We continue to whisk the pudding while adding it)
– Meanwhile, the oven is set to 230 degrees and heated thoroughly.
– Put the pudding in a round bowl and cook it in the oven until the top is golden brown. (You can prepare the amount of browning according to your own taste. I like it a little burnt on top😍)
Milk halva can be served either warm or kept outside and cooled completely. But since it gets a better consistency when it cools, I prefer to serve it after it has cooled. When presenting, you can sprinkle walnuts or hazelnuts on the milk halva, like I do.
Bon appetit to everyone who will try it in advance!
Another practical and light dessert suggestion: Chia Pudding!