As we know, I really like the simple, flat cocoa cake. However, it is a little difficult to achieve a soft, perfect cocoa cake with gluten-free flour. The ones I tried before were either dry or the amount of cocoa was not as I wanted. This time it’s exactly what I wanted. gluten free cocoa cake When I got it, I wanted to share the recipe with you immediately. Let’s go gluten free cocoa cake recipe…
Gluten-Free Cocoa Cake Ingredients
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cups of sugar
- 1 water glass measure of oil
- 4 heaping tablespoons of yoghurt
- 1 pack of cocoa (30 grams)
- 2 packets of baking powder
- 2 packs of vanillin
- 2 cups buckwheat blended gluten-free flour (I bought it ready-made, if you want, you can also make it by mixing gluten-free flour and buckwheat flour at home)
How to Make Gluten-Free Cocoa Cake?
- First, whisk the eggs and sugar well.
- Then add oil and yoghurt and mix.
- Finally, add the powder ingredients and mix. It is necessary to obtain a consistency that is neither too fluid nor too dense.
- Take the mixture into a greased cake mold or a baking tray and bake at 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- After cooking, you can serve it by sprinkling powdered sugar on it.
Tricks: Cakes made with gluten-free flour mixtures are very prone to drying out. That’s why I keep the cakes in a lidded cake mold or cover the cake mold with a cloth. If you are going to consume it the next day, you can also slice it and put it in refrigerator bags. This way you can prevent your cake from drying out. We finished this cake in 3 days and even on the last day it remained as fresh as the first day.
Bon appetit to those who will try gluten-free cocoa cake! You can also follow me on Instagram for more gluten-free recipes.