Obtaining a gun carry license The petition submitted by citizens who meet the criteria to the governorship must first be accepted and transferred to the relevant law enforcement agency.
After the petition is accepted, they must apply to the law enforcement authorities to which they are affiliated.
Licensed to carry gun region of residence to receive;
- If it is a police area, go to the police headquarters
- If it is a gendarmerie region, an application is made to the gendarmerie provincial command.
Civilians outside of government duty license to carry weapons In order to receive it, they must submit the necessary reasons and evidence to the relevant authority.
Documents required to obtain a transport license
Documents required to obtain a transportation license;
- Obtaining a transport license Request petition received from the relevant governor’s office
- 4 biometric photographs taken within the last 6 months
- Photocopy of identity card (with presentation of the original)
- Fingerprint sample (at the time of application)
- Medical report issued from a full-fledged hospital to obtain a gun license
- Criminal record (must be invalid)
- Fee receipt deposited to the tax office (10,539 TL)
- Gun license card fee (150 TL)
- No tax debt letter
- Documents indicating the field of activity of the company or the ability to purchase weapons (documents obtained from the chamber of commerce such as fuel oil, foreign exchange office, jeweler, etc.)
- If life safety is in danger, evidentiary documents and evidence
Who can get a gun carrying license in 2022?
Some government officials are given licenses to carry weapons without any permit. Apart from this, the ability of civilian citizens to obtain a gun carrying license is subject to certain provisions. These;
- To be the chairman or member of the board of directors of joint stock companies with a turnover of not less than 19,500,000 TL in 2021.
- Having paid at least 310,000 TL corporate tax or at least 150,000 TL income tax in 2021.
- The company owners must employ at least 50 people.
- Being an intermediary for a jeweler, contractor, gas station or similar business.
- To carry out the duties of lawyer, notary, exchange office owner, pilot, mayor and headman.
- There must be a situation that endangers life safety and it must be proven.
If the situations listed above occur license to carry weapons You can apply for.
How much is a gun carrying license in 2022?
Gun carrying license fee It varies depending on the type of license obtained. Set for 2022 gun carrying license fee and the fee schedule for other gun license types are given in the table below.
|Weapon Possession License||3.315,10 TL||5|
|License to Possess Rifles||3.315,10 TL||5|
|License to Carry Weapons||10.359 TL||5|
|License to Possess Rifles||10.359 TL||5|
|Shotgun License||80.20 TL||5|
How many acres of land do you need to get a gun carrying license?
License to carry weapons Except for the cases listed above, it is also given to farmers who have cultivated land. Although its cultivated areas are active;
- Tobacco, hazelnuts, tea etc. At least 200 decares of land
- Cereals and legumes etc. At least 1000 decares of land
- In case of 2500 planted trees for fruit and olive producers license to carry weapons They can apply to get it.
How many beehives for a gun license?
Beekeepers can obtain a license to carry weapons. It is required to engage in beekeeping outside the settlement.
Additionally, beekeepers with at least 100 beehives license to carry weapons can apply.
How many cattle for a gun carrying license?
Herd owners engaged in animal husbandry in pastures and pastures;
- For cattle, not less than 150 pieces over 2 years old, or
- For small ruminants, not less than 750 pieces over 1 year old
License to carry weapons You can apply for.