apple crumble Let’s get those who love this recipe. We, two people, consumed this huge glass of apple crumble within minutes. Everyone who has eaten it before loved this recipe. I also made the one with quince in small bowls, but the one with apples was much more delicious. You can prepare it as a single portion, either in a baking tray like me or in small soufflé containers. Apple crumble recipe I’m listing the necessary ingredients right away, without making you any more impatient!
How to Make Apple Crumble Tart?
Making apple crumble Before moving on, let’s look at the ingredients list:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon
- Half a glass of quinoa flour
- Half a glass of rice flour (I used these two flours by mixing them. But you can use any flour you want as 1 cup. I also added 1 pack of vanilla into the flour.)
- Half a glass of sugar
- Approximately 100-150 grams of butter
- I used coconut oil to grease the baking dish, but butter is also fine. I chose coconut oil because I like its aroma.
- Peel the apples and chop them finely. Place the apples on a greased baking tray. Pour honey and cinnamon onto the apples and mix thoroughly. It is important that all the apples are covered in honey. Bake the apple, honey and cinnamon mixture in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- I mixed half a glass of quinoa flour and half a glass of rice flour. But you can use any flour you want, up to 1 cup. I also added 1 pack of vanilla into the flour mixture.
• I put half a glass of sugar, flour and butter in the food processor for a few minutes. Butter should not be soft but should be as hard as possible. For this, you can put the butter in the freezer beforehand. Finally, I added some lemon zest. Crumble dough will have a consistency similar to curd cheese.
- Add the crumble mixture on top of the apples that are baked in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Bake at 190 degrees until the top is golden brown.
I love eating Crumble warm. Like me, you can wait a few minutes after it comes out of the oven and serve. If you have different fruits at home, such as quince or red fruit, you can make the same recipe with other fruits. Crumble is also great with ice cream in the summer months.🍎
Recipe video here You can watch it on my Instagram page by clicking here.
Click for the gluten-free soufflé recipe!